An old site of the Ayalas, an ancestral family with strong bonds to the town. Thanks to its strategic position, Quejana became a privileged place for defence in the mediaeval era. In 1378 a convent of Dominican monks was formed, which is now the core of the Quejana site. The Church of San Juan houses the relics of La Virgen del Cabello, plus an altarpiece and several sepulchres of three generations of Anayas. In the surrounding area, the House of the Ayalas allows us to see a model of military construction from the 14th century. The Museum occupies one of the wings of the former Palace, where the history of the Ayalas is exhibited.