The first document we are aware of in which the farmhouse figures dates back to 1640. Although the current name of the farmhouse is Gaintza, it used to be called Endara. The bedrooms are distributed on two storeys. They all have a bathroom and a window. The names that have been given to the bedrooms are toponyms from Jaizkibel Mountain. The lounge, which measures over 100 square metres, is on the ground floor of the house ; it has a fireplace, an information and reading area, a television and large windows with views of the garden. The house is surrounded by garden areas. It is just a few metres from the GI- 2638 road. Although it is situated in a rural area, it is close to cities such as Donostia- San Sebastián (10 km) and Hondarribia (11 km).