· It will be obligatory for beneficiaries to identify themselves with the corresponding accreditation of the group/entity in order to be eligible for discount.
· 10% and 15% discounts applicable for stays of 2 nights in the low season (2 consecutive nights in the same establishment).
· Low season is all the year round except: Easter, long weekends, bank holidays, summer (from the 15th June to the 15th September), Christmas (from the 23rd December to the 7th January).
· Accommodation can be for the weekend or during the week.
· The discount only applies to the accommodation and not to any other service (breakfasts, lunches, dinners, extra beds, etc.).
· The discount offered to each beneficiary will be in accordance with the rent modality stipulated
- In the case of rent per room, the discount will be valid for the room in which the beneficiary stays and is not applicable to any other possible rooms that may have been reserved.
- In the case of rent per apartment or per complete house, the discount will be valid in the rent of the room officially approved by the establishment without taking into account extra rooms.
· Discounts are not cumulative. That is, two beneficiaries who sleep in the same room or rent an apartment or complete house will not obtain a double discount.
· This discount is only valid in accommodations which adhere to this offer and to each of the discount rates.
· In the list of establishments included in this offer it will be pointed out in which modality the discount will be applied in each accommodation and also whether there are any specific conditions.
· These offers will be valid from the 1st January, 2021 to the 31st December, 2021
· Discounts will be applied in the establishment on payment of the total amount for the stay.
· When making the reservation, the beneficiary must inform the owner that he/she wishes to take advantage of the offer
Each accommodation making this offer is responsible for applying the discount indicated under the previously stipulated conditions.