General Characteristics :
- Capacity: 1,806 and 1,148 people.
- Capacity: 624 people.
- 20 halls with capacity for between 10 and 575 people.
> 4 Offices
> 3 VIP halls
> Press conference rooms
> Exhibition space
Natural Reserve Information Office exhibitions
> Outdoor terraces
- Over 5,000 m2 with panoramic views of the beach and the mouth of the Urumea river.
> Wide range of places to eat and drink
- capacity from 10 to 1,500 seated diners, or 1,800 people taking cocktails.
- Wi-Fi broadband Internet access.
- Simultaneous infrared translation system.
- Video and film projection system.
- Fixed and wireless microphone and PA system.
- Closed circuit television.
- Optical fibre.
- Data and voice network.
- Audiovisual: Material for hire, technical personnel and recording of events.
- Communications: Analogue landlines, ISDN and ADSL, videoconferencing and broadcasting of events (internet, by satellite...) .
- Simultaneous interpretation: Interpreter cabins and receiver equipment for hire.
- Stage: Stage lighting, technical personnel and pianos for hire.
- Assistance personnel: Hostesses, door staff and ushers.
- Assemblies: Material for fairs and exhibitions for hire, technical personnel, support personnel, loading and unloading.
- Cleaning service.
- Safety service
- Food and Beverages: Bar, Cafeteria and Restaurante Kursaal (Martín Berasategui Group)
- Parking for 300 vehicles